The Centurion Aerospace Village (CAV) supports the South African aerospace and defence industries, and stimulates economic growth through the formation of a hi-tech industrial park, which will:
• attract key industry players, both foreign and local
• provide facilities and shared services to complement manufacturing
• formulate cluster programmes, such as skills development and incubation programmes
• create economies of scale and agglomeration through co-location
• stimulate hi-tech innovation, research and development, including promotion of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).